As we near the end of 2017 we mark the end of another remarkable and busy year. With your help, SnapInspect has not only empowered thousands of property inspectors and renters but also strengthened hundreds of businesses brands globally. 🎉
As you are aware, this year we’ve added a range of new innovating features to help boost inspection productivity, and you’ve all been using SnapInspect a lot this year, more than ever before! We’d like to take this opportunity to send out a big THANK YOU and virtual hugs to all our lovely customers. 🙌🏼
At SnapInspect we believe in constant evolution to inspire growth and business success, We pride ourselves on listening to what our customers want and meeting those needs through continuous updates to entail more diverse and specific features that ultimately make renters and Property inspectors experiences with us one of a kind.
• We launched a brand new Calendar & scheduling feature which enables you to send a calendar invite whenever you schedule an inspection. The date will also go on your calendar for the advised date and time.
• Property Inspectors wanted a clear, concise way that they would see how long they have spent on an inspection of each property. You would’ve noticed an “i” icon on each of your inspections. If you click on it, by default, it will show you the inspection duration and also the GPS location. This area is also fully customisable so you can show any inspection information/data here More info on viewing inspections
• Property Inspectors wanted a faster way to keep track of how many items they have inspected. Inside quick edit, you will now find that each area will have a total item count. More info on Quick Edit
• Multiple Schedules for one asset/property had previously come with a limitation; you could only schedule one inspection per asset. Simply put; we changed that. You can now schedule more than one appointment on one asset. Giving you the ability to stay ahead of the game.
• We wanted to make moving in and out experiences less painful for all parties involved, so we added a Copy Inspection Function.This feature is excellent for copying over move-out to move-in, or vice versa. Start a move-out with all the items from the move-in already loaded and breeze through the move-out without having to take photos all over again. Meaning you only re-take photos of areas in which the condition has changed.
• Because more property inspectors use SnapInspect than ever before, we enhanced our dashboard to be more informative, user-friendly and time-saving.
We’ve hit some exceptional milestones on our end and thought you’d like to see how we’ve done for the year. For a small team comprised of 7 on the other side of the world, we are incredibly proud of the results of 2017 has brought us, we will continue to work hard and evolve to make sure our product get’s even better for you.
We’ve now got more people using SnapInspect 3 than SnapInspect 2, and that number just keeps on trending upwards. There are more inspections, photos, videos and assets being added to SnapInspect every day and SnapInspect is being used in over 33 locations worldwide!
For 2018 we’ve got a lot of great new features and announcements coming up, and we’ll continue to be in touch with you to make sure you keep us in check with adding new features. 2018 is going to be the year for you, and we’re going to work twice as hard as 2017! A few things to look forward to in 2018:
• A new look SnapInspect Web App and Mobile App
• A new look SnapInspect Website
• New Chat Feature
• User Groups
• HTML email templates
• Checklist editor for mobile
• Scheduling on Mobile
• Event History
• Feature request & voting
Tradeshows For 2018:
In addition to many new exciting plans and features for SnapInspect, we are heading along to five industry based tradeshows for 2018. We love getting out and interacting with our customers. Keep an eye out for us and the SnapInspect booth at the following shows;
• NAA Campus Connex – Orlando
• NAA Aparmentalize – San Diego
• NHMC Optech – Orlando
• NHMC Student Housing Conference – Huntington Beach, California
• NARPM – San Diego
SnapInspect Xmas Hours 🕑
SnapInspect will be on Xmas break from the 20th – 8th Jan, however, we will be responding to emails periodically just expect a slight delay. The wider team will be working around the clock to make sure we get back to you in a timely manner.
We hope you have an enjoyable Christmas and New year break; We can’t wait to see what we will create together in 2017.
All the best, The SnapInspect team.