We all know someone who thinks of themselves as a bit of a Tim the tool man Taylor when it comes to DIY. If you’re involved in the property industry you’ll know that DIY Disasters are a common occurrence. As these pictures show, sometimes it really is better off left to the experts. Keep scrolling to see some 10 of our favorite DIY Disasters. Some of them are so bad that they are almost… Well, let’s just say impressive.
1. We’ll start off with this. A beautiful kitchen plug paired with a stainless steel tap located directly above it. Opposites attract, right?
2. When his wife told him to go outside and do something with his day she wasn’t expecting this! Please note the chilly bin and single crutch next to him.
3. No Pasta strainer? No worries. According to this modern day Macgyver, a tennis racket does the exact same job!
4. A picture speaks a thousand words. This one says trust, one thousand times in big black bold letters.
5. A perfectly good DIY hot tub, or as most recently discovered, a firefighter’s worst nightmare.
6. A shower experience not destined for the faint-hearted.
7. You can clearly see the thought process that has come across this DIY’er. Have your cake and eat it too.
8. Hot water bill bleeding you dry? Not a problem! Grab a jug and get creating! Disregard all safety warnings!
9. “Yeah, I did it myself! How could you tell?!”
10. Nothing worth having in life comes easy.
11. Nothing like a Sunday beer, pool and bbq day! Power outlets using flip-flops as life jackets? Of course! How else are you expected to cook right from the blow-up pool?
Have any DIY disasters like the above? Let us know in the comments, We’ll share them next time!